Gabe and Logan are only 3 weeks apart. Such cute cousins.

In this picture Gabe is about 3 weeks and Logan is about 6 weeks old.

I saw this picture that my mom took and I couldn't stop laughing. My little Gabe looks like he's karate-chopping Logan. Waaaaah! (think of a karate-chopping noise). I hope this makes you laugh.. it does me.
6 comments:
It does look like that! How funny.
Can I steal your baby and say that he's mine?
He is so cute and big .. congrats
For the Name thing, all I did was got some wood cut from Home Depot, painted it with some craft paint [I used acrylic, but I think youre really supposed to use something else...], then glued on some scrapbook paper [there is also stuff called modge podge I guess that you can use] and put the painted letters from Michaels on it.
Not too difficult.
okay i love this little boy SO dang much!! So glad I could FINALLY meet my cute nephew today...I love this :)
bahaha! so perfect!
Post a Comment