
We arrived on Monday, May 18 around 2:00pm, and boy were we tired. Of course we had to check out our area... here we are by the pier down the road from our cute little apartment. We've been working every day and haven't had much time to play, but tomorrow, Monday the 25... we are going to play all day! So be ready for an update of Hawaiian fun from the cute Sorensen couple. Don't worry, I'll catch some sun while I'm here eventually. If you feel the need to come visit us, please feel free! It's beautiful here!!
2 comments:
SO fun!!! We miss you guys so much. Hope you are having a blast. Don't forget to call us every so often!! Love you-
p.s. I am so jealous!!
I am SO jealous! And we miss you too. Benson keeps asking if we can visit Morgan & Josh in Hawaii. I sure wish we could! I hope things are well! You lucky.
Post a Comment